Feel free to contact us with any questions, or concerns. If you’re unsure if acupuncture is right for you, we offer a free 15min introductory call to discuss if it’s a good right fit for you.
To schedule an appointment, or for additional questions, you may reach us via email or phone:
139 Fulton, Suite 1012
New York, NY 10038
We understand your first acupuncture treatment can be a bit intimidating, so we like to provide you with information on what you can expect on your first visit:
- Please arrive at least 15min prior to your scheduled visit to fill out paperwork, or bring along with you. The paper work will include an extensive health history, as well as some release forms.
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing. It’s helpful if you can bring shorts and a tank top, but not required.
- Your initial visit will last about 1hr and 15min - 1hr and 30min. If there is a specific time you need to be out by, please just let your acupuncturist know at the beginning of the session.
- Your acupuncturist will spend about 20- 30 minutes with you going over your chief complaint and any other health concerns. In Chinese Medicine, we look at the system as a whole, so your practitioner may ask a bunch of questions that aren’t directly related to the condition you’ve come in for.
- After the assessment, your acupuncturist will get you situated on the table and step out to come up with a treatment plan.
The treatment will last about 45 min and during that time your acupuncturist will explain to you what to expect during the treatment.
- After the treatment, your acupuncturist will discuss with you what to expect in the next couple of days, schedule any follow-ups, and provide you with some lifestyle modifications is applicable.
If at anytime during a treatment, you have any questions, just ask! If you have additional questions prior to your first visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org